This is the deposit for the 2023 Alaska National Parks Tour Base Package
Total trip cost is $3744 – After paying this deposit, the balance of $3444 is due March 1, 2023.
Please add additional Optional Activities to the cart separately.
- Sunday service with the Anchorage UUs
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Welcome Dinner hosted by Anchorage UUs
- Anchorage Museum OR Nature Walk
- 3 nights with Anchorage UU hosts
Seward / Kenai Fjords National Park
- Alaska Railroad to Seward
- 2 nights lodging in a comfortable Seward hotel
- Visit to Exit Glacier hiking trail and visitors center
- Alaska Sea Life Center
- Optional Guided Evening Kayaking tour ($90)
- 7.5 hour Kenai Fjords National Park marine tour: whales, glaciers, sea lions, etc.
Denali National Park
- Alaska Railroad magnificent dome car to Denali National Park
- 2 nights lodging in nearby hotel
- Interpretive 5-6 hour Tundra Wilderness Tour
- Optional Nenana River whitewater rafting ($115)
- Free time to enjoy Visitors Center, walking trails, sled dog demonstration, etc.
- Alaska Railroad to Fairbanks
- 3 nights with Fairbanks UU hosts
- Riverboat Discovery cruise on the Chena River
- Alaska State Museum of the North (at UAF)
- Large Animal Research Station tour (“Musk Ox Farm”)
- Optional gentle canoe trip on the Chena River
- Sunday service with the Fairbanks UUs
- “My Fairbanks” custom afternoon tours led by Fairbanks UUs
- Goodbye Dinner hosted by Fairbanks UUs
Optional Tour Activities:
- Guided Sea Kayaking Tour ($90)
- Whitewater Rafting ($115)